Exactly what is the Yahoo Panda Update?
The Yahoo Panda Update is an update to its methods released by Google, the world’s most significant internet search engine. The Google Panda Update is designed to demote sites that scrape or copy content from other sites around the internet, a reminder of just how forceful Google can be in regards to dealing with duplicate content. While this has boosted the rank of a few of the sites like YouTube or Vimeo, it has had a negative effect on many sites. scraping google search results
What Sites have Been Affected by the Google Panda Update?
The sites that appear to have been hit most difficult are those that are known as “content farms”. Content farms are described by Wikipedia as a website that hires large quantity of freelance and professional writers to produce content that is designed to provide maximum retrieval of the produced text by search engines, due to reality that it is written to gratify the polices of the Google methods.
There are many websites that use content that is simply spam, but that contain high quantities of keywords and key phrase phrases. The Google Content quality google Update is designed to demote those sites and drop their rankings through the ground. Now, rather than focusing exclusively on the keywords applied to these sites, the Google Panda Upgrade is triggering the major search engines to look through the content to find text that is really relevant and accurate.
The key sites that contain been strike by this update have been:
Sites such as Demand Media, Suite info, Answers. com, and many other sites involving a sizable amount of text with keywords that is merely content to improve rankings of individual websites.
A amount of technology sites that provide similar reviews on the same product have also taken a serious hit, with one of the main tech review sites in the united kingdom not even so that it is onto the first two pages of any Yahoo search results list.
Websites offering discount coupons or special shopping offers have also been hit hard, thanks to the reality that lots of the pages on the websites seem to contain duplicate and spam content.
Many websites that screen sales in various locations also have taken a strike.
What sites does the Google Panda Update concentrate on?
The Google Panda Post on has been know to target sites that have:
Great duplicate content, or content that is considered to be duplicate.
A minimal amount of original content, or content that is exclusive to the website.
Many advertisements that seem to be inappropriate or irrelevant to the subject of the web page.
Many webpages that contain little original content.
Page title tag and content that don’t match the search queries for which the page has high performance.
Over-optimizing webpages, or using text that has too many keywords, whether or not they appear
to be natural or not.
Pages which may have low visit times
Web pages which may have high bounce rates
Poor rate of returning visitors
Couple of links bringing about the site
Boilerplate or identical content on every site
Handful of links leading to the page from social mass media sites
In case your site has any of the above characteristics, then you may want to take action to correct the website to keep your site isn’t discarded or demoted by the Google Content quality google Update.
What may i do to change my site?
In order to reduce the effect this Yahoo Panda Update will have on your website, it is essential that you make some changes to your website. The pursuing changes may be simple, nevertheless they are important to ensure that your website doesn’t have a hit from the Yahoo Panda Update:
– Remove excess advertisements on your website. Pages that contain too much advertising are usually demoted by the upgrade, so get rid of any advertising that is excessive or irrelevant.
– Make sure that your pages contain no identical content from any other website. Ensure that all of the content published to your page is completed unique.
– Come across if any website’s specific pages have become more results from a keyword that is not the real keyword of that web site. Google is chastising web sites that get these results, so associated with needed changes to correct this issue.
– Always ensure that the headlines of your pages actually match the written text and the content of those web sites. The pages that contain this discrepancy are those that are being hit hard at this time latest update, so check out correct your web page.
– Make sure that any content that you post on your website is actually useful and authoritative. The more value your articles provides those who read it, the higher your Yahoo ranking will be with the Google Panda Upgrade.